RE: [TenTec] FS: Paragon and 238 tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] FS: Paragon and 238 tuner
From: "Dick Harms PA2DW" <eqtc@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:32:04 +0100
Hi all,

I see lost of listings about the Orion, so guess my Paragon and 238 tuner
are becoming less interesting as I have seen almost zero reaction hi! But I
would like to remind you that this radio is a very fine classic and is way
cheaper then the Orion ;)
Hope someone will decide for a good place for this fine radio...

73, Dick/PA2DW