[TenTec] FS: Jupiter and 301 knob

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Jupiter and 301 knob
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:29:37 -0500
FS: Jupiter. It is just over a year old and in perfect condition. It has never
had any problems and I am the second owner. This one does not have the internal
tuner. I can easily put it on the air if you want to listen or can give an
eyeball demo if you want to stop here in Ky.
I will ship in the original box. Manual is included of course and I also have
some fancy software to throw in if interested.
There are no filters to weasel with on this rig.
Price is $875 which is a bargain.
The 301 knob is only 3 weeks old and I want $100 for it. Will sell separately
if the Jupiter buy doesn't want it.
Add shipping cost from 40031.

73
Steve Ellington N4LQ