RE: [TenTec] IMD Measurements - Yaesu/Inrad vs Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] IMD Measurements - Yaesu/Inrad vs Orion
From: "kc3m" <kc3m@suscom.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:37:34 -0500
Hi Bill

Thanks for the head's up last night on N2XE/B Copied him great, using my
Orion pre amp off, and an 80M zepp at 30'and 6db of attenuation

Here's a note from N2XE w/the next Challenge:

Hello Jack,

Thank you very much for the report!  You have the code word correct, it was
"CARY".  The beacon frequency is moving tonite to 3545.5 MHz at 10mW.  A
Christmas present for those who can't hear it below 1mW and a chance to
tweek rigs and antennas for the 100uW runs next week!  Thanks again and have
a very merry Christmas!  73, N2XE

John Ceccherelli
OEM Component Brand Manager
IBM Global Procurement
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
845-892-0237

Been a ham over 40 years, I love this radio.

Jack