Re: [TenTec] Orion Processing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Processing
From: Martin AA6E <msembx-aa6e@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:56:18 -0800 (PST)
What would you do with faster DSP parts?  You could increase the 3rd IF
passband or provide more exotic filtering.  I'm not sure it would make
a big difference for most people. Providing a dedicated DSP for a sweep
display might be a good thing.

On the other hand, a faster control processor might benefit everyone -
fewer hangups, etc.

Martin