Re: [TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 7/20/05: Ten-Tec announces ORION II
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:02:39 +0000
Oh give me a break. The big three have done it for years with no complaints. The firmware upgrade will work on both rigs.

appointed to the ranks of the
disenfranchised.

If the firmware did not work on the first rig, yes, but it works on both, so grow up and welcome to the real word.

Trade one for the other if you must have the hardware upgrades.