Re: [TenTec] An(other) O2 request

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] An(other) O2 request
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:04:34 -0400
Making a new radio such as the Orion II not have an rs232 port but instead
have an ethernet or USB port would make the radio incompatible with most of
the logging software currently available.  All the current logging software
available uses an rs232 serial port to communicate with the radio.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC