Re: [TenTec] Orion's Woes

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion's Woes
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 14:09:01 +0000
Also looking back, the total number of post here were from a small niumber of people compaired to the total number sold. The number of contest stations and big time DX types who use and like the radio, not to mention Mr Lowband ON4UN's positive review, says more than the few who have endlessly complained.

I have come to hold most "harsh" negative comments here in the same light as the ones on eham, in other words, worth "0".

This dead horse about the who, what, where, and why for the new one is just that, a dead horse. Let it die.

kc4atu