Re: [TenTec] INRAD ROOFING FILTER & AUDIO MOD FOR OMNI VI

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] INRAD ROOFING FILTER & AUDIO MOD FOR OMNI VI
From: Jim Miller <k4sqr@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:41:55 -0400
Bill;

I have the 2.4 KHz Roofing Filter in my Omni VI Plus. It is switched via
the Narrow1 or Narrow2 filter switches. You decide if you want only one
or both to control it at time of installation.
Since the 2.4 is for those of us using both modes, I still feel it is
worth the money.
With a mixture of Ten-Tec & Inrad filters in the other five slots, I feel
I have done the best possible for this receiver.

73,

Jim Miller, K4SQR
http://www.comteksystems.com
4-Square, 2-High tri-band,