Re: [TenTec] Openwire fed differently

To: <w9oy@yahoo.com>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Openwire fed differently
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 00:38:28 -0700
First, THANKS to all of you who made suggestions over the reflector or
direct.

I think Lee just hit the jackpot.

Lee, sometimes the answer to our problem is too simple to even see it.
That's a great idea.

Now that you mention it, I painted my masts dark green for the first 20 ft.
such that they blend in with all of the pine trees we have here.  You have
to look twice to even spot them.  If I use thin copper wire and paint them
white, they will be nearly invisible.

I guess if I use the far left corner (farthest away from where the lights
are installed) nobody will even notice.

By the way, the base (or socket) of the house is painted dark brown so
running the brown ladderline along it near the ground won't be a problem.

73
Rick