Re: [TenTec] Another O2 bug

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Another O2 bug
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:08:15 -0600
> I'm sorry to have to report another bug.  The O2 simply stops
> transmitting and receiving, while the TFT display and meter
> light remain lit.  The display is frozen.  This happens
> totally at random -- I could be transmitting, receiving, or
> simply entering data into memories.

First, before I get bashed, I'm not saying this isn't really a bug.

Second, of the several things that have been reported -- frozen sweep,
frozen meter, this one, etc. -- I have yet to have managed to find the magic
sequence that causes them to happen.

At least this doesn't appear to be happening in some universal way.

Grant/NQ5T