[TenTec] O2 keyer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] O2 keyer
From: RaySoifer@cs.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:55:17 EST
Hi all,

I have a question about the internal keyer in the O2.  Is it just me, or does
the keyer in your O2 seem to "fight" you after you've been sending for a
little while?  I know I'm not describing the effect very well, but the keyer
(or
the CPU) seems to have a delayed response when I hit a dit or a dah on my
paddle.  FYI, this is the same Begali Signature paddle, and cable, that I've
been
using on my Argo V, which works fine with them.  The keyer in the O2 is set for
Curtis B.  I tried Curtis A, and that only makes it worse.

For now, I've "solved" the problem by using an external keyer, but I'd like
to use the internal one if possible.

Is this my sending, or is it a software bug?

73,

Ray W2RS