Re: [TenTec] Orion (1) freq reference setting?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion (1) freq reference setting?
From: Barry Gross <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:02:44 +0000
Nice to see that Earl K6SE made a solid contribution to the cause before
pronouncing the Orion a complete dud and giving it a 1/5 review on eham back
in July '03  ;-)

Earl's a highly respected topbander, but in this case the Orion has become a
very popular rig among topbanders despite his pronouncement.

73, Barry N1EU