Re: [TenTec] TT SDR Net New Time

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT SDR Net New Time
From: John Nason <jmnason@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:28:37 -0800 (PST)
There were a bunch of guys on 7.2535 that were all
wrapped around the axle about the TT SDR net this
afternoon (1/8/06). They claimed that they were there
first and had been there since 11:00 AM.  I heard them
at 2:35 when I tuned onto that frequency area.  You
may want to try to find another frequency.  I don't
know who the guys are on 7.2535 but they seem to go on
forever.

FYI and 73,
John NA9U