Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V Transmit Audio on SSB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V Transmit Audio on SSB
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:26:35 -0600
All of this discussion about the Argonaut V reportedly having bad SSB audio
issues a challenge to me.  Guess I'll have to obtain one to see if it is
indeed bad and what it takes to fix it to make it sound good.  I'll bet that
the use of "the correct" mike will be the solution.

At the onset, I bet a Heil/Tentec Studio One will add enough bottom end to
"fix the problem".

I love challenges, especially those that others give up on.

73
Bob K4TAX