Re: [TenTec] Speaking of Headphones (Orion)

To: "'Ron Castro'" <ronc@sonic.net>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Speaking of Headphones (Orion)
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:04:33 -0600
Someone may want to take advantage of this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Quality-SONY-MDR-7506-Studio-Monitor-Headphones_W0QQ
itemZ5878188962QQcategoryZ61334QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And many more a various prices:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&catre
f=C6&satitle=Sony+MDR-7506&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D
1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2
&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

If that doesn't work, search eBay for Sony MDR-7506 under Consumer
Electronic>home audio>headphones, headsets>over-ear headphones>Sony

Larry, N0XB