[TenTec] Orion 565 v2.056 display text

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 565 v2.056 display text
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:39:11 -0800
Yes Bob I've noticed it as well.  The Main isn't bad. The title MAIN is
offset and now underlined as opposed to be block highlighted when in use
before.  The SUB is NOT very pretty.  The BW is too far to the left and PBT
and RIT too far to the right.  Minor issues but definitely you're not alone.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk