Re: [TenTec] Hooking up an Amplifier for the first time...

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hooking up an Amplifier for the first time...
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:07:37 -0500
the relay is rated at 250 volts at 1000ma or 2000 ma at 125 volts
the relay is used for negative line keying

the mosfet will only handle positive key lines, but will do so at 6
amps and 250 volts.

the newer mosfets I am using will do 10 amps at 250 volts.

btw... ten tec makes the cases for me and they are painted the same
color as the Jupiter, so it is as perfect match to the jupiter as you
can get

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop