Re: [TenTec] Johnson matchbox tuner

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Johnson matchbox tuner
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:15:51 -1000
Try using the 20 or 40 meter band selection on the matchbox. Try adding
a few feet of ladder line. (maybe about 20 feet) You may be able to find
a length of feedline that will let you use the system on 30 meters, and
the other bands too. Or you may need to change lengths for different
bands. This may be easier than undoing the bazzilion screws to open up
the Johnson Matchbox.

DE N6KB