Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:40:41 -0500
I have been disgusted with my Orion at times but it had nothing to do with
anything said on this reflector.  It is a good thing that people with
differing points of view be allowed to express themselves,  and if someone
does not agree with a post he is permitted to respond or just hit the delete
button.

It would be a bad thing to censor or discourage comments that you don't
like,  or belittle the one doing the posting which can be a form of
censorship. I would encourage all who have have a complaint or praise report
to keep them coming.  This is the way we come to understand others points of
view and discover things of mutual interest.

I have gotten hate emails sent directly to me in the past as a result of
posting here on the reflector.  It would appear that if you can't say
something positive,  then don't say anything at all or suffer the
consequences of your post.  I believe it is safe to say that negative
comments about the progress or lack of progress of the Orion updates and
operational problems of the Orion are not very well tolerated here on this
reflector.

I would encourage all to keep this forum open to all comments whether
perceived to be positive or negative.     Toby   W4CAK