Re: [TenTec] Orion II Freqency response graph

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Freqency response graph
From: "Barry Gross" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:06:01 +0000
You might include the method used to generate the data on your Web site
Ron.  Your link says "TX Audio Response Curve" but the graph says "Aux input
measured", so I'm a little confused on what you're actually graphing?  Were
you measuring power output versus constant input level test tone of varying
frequency applied to Aux input?

73, Barry N1EU