[TenTec] FS Ten Tec Centaur 411 HF amplifier...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS Ten Tec Centaur 411 HF amplifier...
From: Robert G Durrell <bwdurrell@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:32:46 -0400
FS: Ten Tec Centaur 411 HF amplifier.  Serial # 04A10107.  I don't like
to use the word mint often but it is really in mint condition without a
scratch on it.  The original Svetlana 811A's were getting a little weak
so I just replaced them with 3 brand new Taylor 811A's from RF Parts.
After "burn in"  I have about 3 hours on the new tubes with full output
on all bands.  The amp was modified by the previous owner for 10 meters.
It is currently wired for 110 VAC but of course can be easily changed to
220 VAC

I've had the amp about 2 years and thought I would use it more but
haven't. It is truly a high quality amp and the easiest to tune that I
have owned. It includes the original manual.  I do not have the factory
box but it will be packed well and the 3 811A's will be removed and
shipped in their original RF Parts boxes and packing.

I have pics available.  Asking $500 plus shipping from 30135.  Please
call me at 770 942-9911 evenings or e-mail for details.

73, Bob Durrell W4HT

"Almost 100% CW since 1968"