Re: [TenTec] question about updates

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] question about updates
From: "Steven Moore" <scm@copper.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:51:40 -0500
Tnx Toby. You have confirmed what I have read. I have a graph of an orion2 with
firmware 2.032, 3900-50Hz
bandwidth, no eq, SP off, and it no way matches factory quoted spec. On am it
is very good but on ssb it drops
like a rock at 3300Hz. Low end drops moderately from 400 to 150Hz and again
drops like a rock at 150Hz.

What is SP?

73
Steve  wd0ct