Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 voice recorder still broke

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 voice recorder still broke
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 22:07:52 -0700
I checked mine again and it seems normal, and much improved over the old
one.  Much cleaner sound.  One thing I did notice is that the recorder
appears to differ from previous versions in that it records audio from
before the speech processor, and plays it back before it as well.  Before,
if you wanted speech processing in the send message, you had to have SP on
when recording the message, and playing back with SP on or off made no
difference.  Now it works the way it should.

Ron N6AHA