Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 AT Ver2.059

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 AT Ver2.059
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:22:20 -0500
I think a big part of the problem with Orion firmware issues is that TenTec
engineering does NOT read this reflector.  It is only read by Tentec sales.
I think if tentec engineering read this reflector they would have better
insight into how these problems are perceived by tentec customers and be
better able to prioritize which ones need to be looked at.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, North Carolina 28635