Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 AT Ver2.059

To: kg6tt@arrl.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 AT Ver2.059
From: k4ia@aol.com
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:40:46 -0500
 Wow

 Great Post. Who would have thought the mic connector was wired backwards?

 Problem is there have been so many bugs in the software that we assume (odds
are overwhelming) that anything that goes wrong must be a software issue.
That's been the case so many times in the past.

 I could not get 2.059 to work on my machine - turns out there was a bad chip
on the logic board that allowed 2.057 to work but not 2.059. My O1 has been at
the TT hospital since Sept 18 and I look forward to its return any day now so I
can see how it is supposed to work.

 k4ia
 Buck
 Fredericksburg VA