[TenTec] Class A

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Class A
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 05:47:51 -0800 (PST)
In my worthless opinion, keyboard CW isn't "CW".  It may sound like CW, it
may meet the international definition of CW as an emission type, but it's
nothing more than some schmuck typing on a keyboard.

  Hmm, so how is he reading the CW - computer or ears?
  This could open a whole new can of worms... If keyboard generated CW isn't
real CW, then is keyer paddle CW real CW?  Or is only CW generated by my
pounding on a straight key CW?
  And if only brass pounding is real CW, then maybe only sparks flying off the
key from a rotary spark gap is the only "real" CW... <cept spark is not
continuous wave, hmmmm>  Questions, questions...

  denny / k8do