Re: [TenTec] emergency back up power

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] emergency back up power
From: Paul <designer@quickdata.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:15:52 -0800
Gary,
What are the total amps your batteries supply? Is there any
"discount" sources you know about? We have a lot of golf courses
where I live. Maybe I can talk to the golf course guys and get a deal
if they replace batteries every year - whether they need it or not. I
guess the total amps of the batteries will dictate the size of the
charger. But I was wondering about that. I had two batteries on a
sailboat once and I recall special electronics were needed to make
sure both got fully charged.
Thank you and 73,
Paul