[TenTec] LOTW

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] LOTW
From: wo8l@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:01:39 -0400
Hello Again,

N4PY mentioned that his response rate might be fairly low because he has a lot
of older QSOs posted.

In my personal experience, I like E-QSL because I'm constantly amazed how I get
a QSL from a CW contact the previous day right above one from 1992.  I rarely
check into LOTW because my total seldom change.

I still think the ARRL has missed the mark.  They ought to team up with E-QSL
or somebody similar and design something more appealing and effective.

73s,

rick