Re: [TenTec] Elecraft K3 vs Orion?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Elecraft K3 vs Orion?
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:50:13 -0500
> I would agree...and thinking about selling my Orion II for
> the K3.

You have to believe the Orion3 (or whatever) is on the drawing board, if not
already in the prototype stage.  There is probably a whole new round of
"radio wars" getting ready to start up again.  K3, Flex-5000, whatever else
is coming next from T-T .. Makes me wonder whether the 7800 will really end
up being the 20-year-radio it was hyped to be, or if the 7800II isn't that
far away, too.

This is good for us.  Going to be a most "interesting time" for the vendors
:)

Grant/NQ5T