Re: [TenTec] Jupiter w A/T ettings for Digital (PSK31)Communications

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter w A/T ettings for Digital (PSK31)Communications
From: Henry Mackey <kb9cqo@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 22:31:15 -0500 (EST)
Hello Stuart,

Rest assured that I am not into anything of my rig. That is why I mentioned to
Jim that I had to fire up my system and run it a bit before I could maintain a
real handle on how I ran it.

I may be incorrect on this as I have yet to do that operation with the system,
but it seems to me that I controlled the output power with the sound card
software. The power setting on the Jupiter was at 100%. However, I would reduce
the power according to the rigs meter to 20-25 watts and avoid any ALC.

Like I said though, I am pullling this from my memory and I may be as wet as
the lobsters in the tank at Red Lobster's.

73 de Henry/n9hm