Re: [TenTec] ORION II CW pile up readability

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION II CW pile up readability
From: Doug <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:27:35 -0700
I have been playing with the max af, ride the rf, pre-map on idea all
evening. My "ears" tell me that there is an improvement. The NR actually
works better than it ever has.

The problem I have with this is that I am not sure the ergonomics's of
the radio were designed with this setup in mind. So perhaps it is just a
work around until TenTec blesses us with another release of SW.