Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Keyer

To: ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Keyer
From: Peter Inskeep <pinskeep@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:50:02 -0800 (PST)
Assuming that the Option III is very similar to the Plus, press the st button
in the upper right hand corner of the front panel.  Then press the cw button.
when both are depressed the upper right part of the dial, to the right of the
frequency readout, will show the internal keyer speed.  Below that is what I
call weight, with 1.00 being "normal" and something above that being
progressively "heavier."

If the Option III is different than the plus, someone else will have to chime
in.

pete, no2d.

Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net> wrote: Was not aware that there is a CW
speed readout on the Omni VI. How do I
get that displayed on my Omni VI? Mine is Option 3.

DE N6KB