[TenTec] need info on 257 voice synth.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] need info on 257 voice synth.
From: wayne strugnell <ve1acb@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:40:27 -0400
Hello to all,
I recently purchased a used tentec 257 voice synth. to put in my omni V1+ that
came out of a paragon.It will not work in the omni and manual says to contact
factory to get modifications if it came out of any transceiver other than a
model 563 or 564.Problem is factory tech that used to look after these no
longer is with tentec so they can't tell me what to do as they didn't keep
records of mods.Can any one help me with this?I need the mod to make it
work.Thanks for reading.
Wayne VE1ACB