Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec and Firmware Development

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec and Firmware Development
From: Mark Erbaugh <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:44:51 -0500
On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 13:18 -0800, Rick Williams wrote:
> Well I think we need to ask Ten-Tec for some feedback
> and/or guidance.  As I mentioned in an earlier posting
> the Orion firmware, in my opinion (.. and perhaps many
> others), needs some work.

I know this is old hat, but I still wish TenTec would update the Pegasus
firmware with the most recent features (3+ years ago) added to the
Jupiter.

Obviously, TT isn't planning on doing any further development of the
Pegasus firmware, so why don't they release it to the community so we
can make our own enhancements?

73,
Mark