[TenTec] Omni V no receive on 40m

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V no receive on 40m
From: scottsheppard@videotron.ca
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:31:02 +0000 (GMT)

I have an issue with my Omni V. It now seems when I turn it on (cold) I do not
get a receive signal on 40. If I hit any of the other band buttons the receiver
comes to life, back to 40 nothing. After about two minutes it finally comes on.
I have done the little switch check at the back to no aval and given the other
bands still work it is most likely not it. I have poked a proded but nothing
yet. This is a relatively new issue. Again, only on 40. Any suggestions
appreciated.

73  scott VA3IED