Re: [TenTec] LEGAL LIMIT PLUS AMP ALPHA 77D

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LEGAL LIMIT PLUS AMP ALPHA 77D
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 23:21:37 -0400
In my case I have a very low noise level, a tower, a big beam, good ground,
up on a hill, and so forth.  I can "hear" better usually than the other guy
can.  So, if I run my amp, I can often compensate for his lack of ears
(which may be due to the fact that he lives on a city lot, with a tiny
antenna, and nearby line noise).

I am most certainly not an alligator.