Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Transceiver Survey

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Transceiver Survey
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:06:16 EDT
Paying for firmware updates... NO WAY, unless they are for optional new
features.
A far as fixing the many remaining bugs/issues I should not have to pay for
it twice.

HW band scope ... sure I'll pay for it if I want it. Or other enhancements
that are beyond the original radio specs.
Even HW upgrades to increase performance or add a new feature.. beyond the
original radio specs.  should be billable,

I understand they are a small Co. and have priorities, the Omni VII is out
and doing well... & RX400,  so it's time to get Orion and Orion II where they
need to be.. no charge. Full effort should be put into it. We have been very
patient. Don't get me wrong I love the OII , but we all know there is issue
needing addressed.

Ten-Tec is a superb company and I respect and support them fully.
That's why I bought a Orion then an Orion II.

Anyway... that's my opinion.
73,
Lee, KC9CDT