Re: [TenTec] cheap CW rig

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] cheap CW rig
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:29:32 -0500
Folks, my comments and suggestions apply specifically to a company that
designs and builds new equipment.  I know one can buy all sort of older
radios from good deals to junk at the various on-line auction sites, flea
markets, ham fest and such for bargain prices.  And in some cases actually
get good radios at a good price.  For the newcomer in today's market, we
must presume the newcomer would prefer to buy new and thus the need for an
entry level radio at an entry price.  To that end, a company that designs
and builds new equipment likely has little interest in the value of used
equipment.

73
Bob, K4TAX