Re: [TenTec] New Ten-Tec Website & Jupiter News!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Ten-Tec Website & Jupiter News!
From: albrooks7@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:36:56 +0000
I'm going to agree with the argument that it will encourage more newer folks to
try it and become proficient at it, because I know we're going to hear that
argument alot. The only problem is that it probably needs pretty well sent code
to function. It's still gonna be a blockbuster and something for the other
manufacturers to catch up with.

From: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>