Re: [TenTec] ho hummm...yet another month of nothing

To: "Andrew B. Steen" <n2gff@sbcglobal.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ho hummm...yet another month of nothing
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 18:41:05 -0600
spend some time with your new rig and enjoy...

then work with the nr and the auto notch...switch from band to band and
watch what happens to modes and filters. The NR causes nothing but
distortion in the passband and gets worse with increased setting. the
autonotch doesn't work worth a hoot and the signal is still left in the agc
loop.

This is what you will see most people complain about. We have not seen an
update to address these issues in over 1 year no with no hope in site. It is
a great rig...TenTec just forgot to finish the job.