Re: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:28:40 -0400
On 13 Aug 2008 at 22:05, Douglas Shock wrote:

> Hummm...I don't recall seeing any paperwork in the box my radio was shipped in
> asking for my patience as a customer while they, TenTec, generate real
> monies from the military/gov market.

Hmmmmmm.........I don't recall seeing any paperwork in the box my radio was
shipped in listing any particular upgrades or upgrade schedule.  I ordered,
received
and paid for a radio that works very well and accomplishes my goals.  Had it
not
done so, I would have returned it on the 30 day trial policy Ten Tec extends.
Any
future upgrades are not guaranteed and are icing on the cake for me.  When they
do appear, I try them.  If I like them, they stay in the radio, if not, I go
back to what I
originally bought.  So what's the problem?????

73,

-Lee-
WA3FIY