Re: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????

To: wn3vaw@verizon.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter firmware any news????
From: Gary Krause <n7hts@bresnan.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 20:31:34 -0600
My point is that we have a choice.  I wasn't comparing Elecraft to Ten
Tec so there is nothing to be fair about.  I own both Elecraft and Ten
Tec rigs and they are great rigs.  It has nothing to do with a
comparison of any kind.  I happen to like my K2 and in my opinion it is
at the top of my list.  Again, we live in a competitive market.  We do
have choices.

Gary, N7HTS