Re: [TenTec] G5RV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] G5RV
From: Bill Rowlett <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 02:48:17 +0000
Yes, he did state that it works on the other bands. His reason for the design
was for a 20 meter antenna which would fit in his garden (back yard) and give
him gain in the directions he needed. The other bands were a plus. He had no 40
meter version or 80 meter version. There is one and only one G5RV antenna,
Varney's original design. Anything else is not a G5RV so quite calling it that.

Bill  KC4ATU