Re: [TenTec] Ig drift on amps

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>, <geraldj@storm.weather.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ig drift on amps
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 22:20:56 -0600
At the same time, Rich Measures has a nice Excel spreadsheet available on
his website that does a good job of defining the values for L1, C1, C2 and
L2 values for a Pi-L network for HF.  In moving transmitters from the BC
band to the 160 M and 75 M bands, I've used his application on several
transmitters with excellent results.

73
Bob, K4TAX