Re: [TenTec] Faraday cage

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Faraday cage
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 18:16:20 -0400
That's right Ken.  And don't forget to mention that you would also have to
avoid ground loops inside the cage.

We had a faraday cage at work (Kodak) where we did RF emissions and
susceptibility testing.  The cage was build to the max.  You have no idea
the money spent.  SOLID copper walls, etc.

Still had noise like hell inside.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ