Re: [TenTec] RF Ground

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Ground
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 13:31:28 +0100
Gary - not sure what point you are making. Say we did have the perfect
RF Ground at the radio, impedance zero, voltage zero. That's when the
common-mode current is highest and when the radiation from the coax in
the shack will be highest. Don't confuse  "zero voltage" with "zero
radiation" - quite the opposite in this case!

Steve G3TXQ