Re: [TenTec] Head Phones

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Head Phones
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:48:46 -0400
Bose do NOT howl on CW. I use the Bose headsets along with a Heil
Desk mic. 99.9% I listen to CW with them.

They will howl if you loosen them from your ear and the conditions
are right for feedback. They do have a mic input on the side of them
and you will get feedback if your volume is excessive and again, you
pull them off your ears.

In normal operation they have never once howled if what you're
talking about is feedback howl.

I recharge NiMH batteries and use those in it to save money on
batrteries.

Gary
KA1J