Re: [TenTec] Head Phones

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Head Phones
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@gti.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:56:48 -0400
Jim:

The best 'phones for cw are the old style magnetic types because they
have a resonance around 800 Hz.  I found new mil HS-19 headphones at
Army Surplus Warehouse (http://armysurpluswarehouse.com).

The other option would be aircraft headphones.  Search the aviation
supply web sites. You might be able to restore your Telex headphones or
fix up a set of David Clark 'phones. Marv Golden Pilot Supply has
replacement parts and ear cushions.

                                        73,

                                        Bob WB2VUF