Re: [TenTec] Head Phones

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Head Phones
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:22:52 -1000
Hi Jim,

     I am using a Koss QZ/99 headset. They are NOT an active noise
canceling headset. They are the kind of headset that keeps extraneous
noise out of your ears by fully covering your ears and having a nice
liquid filled cushion to maintain a good acoustic seal around your ears.
They are stereo headphones with a miniature stereo phone plug, a 1/4"
standard hone plug adaptor, and a stereo/mono switch in the cord. I use
mine with my Omni VI and Paragon II, and really like the way they work
for me. AES sells them, and I'm sure other ham equipment suppliers do
too. I like mine so much, I bought another set for the XYL.

DE N6KB