Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 power connector

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 power connector
From: John Huffman <hjohnc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:53:43 -0400
Jeff -

I took the existing cable and cut it off 3" from the connector.  I then
put Anderson Power poles on the end so I have a 3" pigtale with the Ten
Tec connector on one end and power poles on the other.  I plug any cable
with power poles into that and it's compatible.

I never have to worry about finding the odd connector.  It also takes
some of the strain off the Orion connector, a good idea since some have
had problems with the way the back end of the connector is mounted
inside the Orion.

73 de K1ESE
John